Need to Return something?
You can send most products back to us in their original unused condition within 100 days of purchase for a refund or exchange. Boxes must be returned unopened and unmarked. We are not able to refund open boxes under our 100-day returns policy. If goods are faulty then your statutory rights will apply.
- Download our freepost returns form. Based in the US or elsewhere? Please download our international returns form.
- Fill in your details, and if you’re based in the U.K attach the freepost returns address label to package. If you’re outside of the U.K attach the label and make sure to cover postage costs.
- Check items are packaged securely.
- For additional security, please obtain proof of postage to keep a record of your returned parcel. This will ensure we can help you should something go wrong.
Our Returns and Refunds Policy
- Freepost - UK returns won’t cost you a penny.
- Refunds and reorders - are processed as soon as we receive the returned product. If you cancel or return your order in its entirety we will refund the original standard delivery charge (if applicable) together with the cost of your items.
- Refunds - will be made to your original payment method upon receipt. This typically takes around 5 working days, depending on your card issuer. Refunds to PayPal accounts may take longer.
- 100-day returns - on all products; items must be returned unopened and unmarked in their original packaging.
- 100-days no-quibble refunds - everclear products only. Return in any condition for a full refund.
If you go for an eye check and your prescription has changed, just return any leftover lenses, unopened and in the original, undamaged box and we’ll refund your money – provided it’s within six months of you buying the lenses. Naturally, we’ll be happy to supply replacement lenses to your new prescription.
Ordered something in error and need to amend or cancel it? Please get in touch with our customer service team ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Customer Service Team: call 020 7768 5000 in the UK or 020 7768 5000 in the US (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week). Don’t forget we’re available to chat online 24/7 too.
Statutory Cancellations Rights
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. you may cancel your order and obtain a full refund within 14 days of receipt of the goods. If your order contains a number of items that are delivered separately, the cancellation period begins from receipt of the final item. This does not apply to any products made to your specification unless they are faulty. You must return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition within 14 days of notifying us that you wish to cancel.