Need to return something?
Our returns policy is super simple: if you have any problems with your order, at any time, we are more than happy to help. We strive to make the best, most comfortable and hygienic products available to you at the best prices, but on the off-chance that the product you ordered arrived defective, we will happily replace or refund it for you. Equally, if you try a product but are unsure about it being the right fit for you, just get in touch with our team of optical advisors, or return it, and we are happy to send you a refund.
How to return:
- Simply download our UK freepost returns form.
US customers can use our US returns form, and if you’re based elsewhere, please download our international returns form.
- Fill in your details, and if you're based in the UK attach the freepost returns address label to package. UK Returns are on us, but international customers have to cover postage costs.
- Check items are packaged securely.
- For additional security, please keep your proof of postage safe to keep. This will ensure we can help you should something go wrong.
Returns and refunds: 5 facts
- UK returns are FREE. They won't cost you a penny.
- We'll process all refunds as soon as we receive your return.
- Refunds will be made to your original payment method. This typically takes around 5 working days, depending on your card issuer (PayPal may take a little longer).
- If you cancel or return your order in its entirety, we'll refund delivery costs too (if applicable).
- All everclear products have a 100-day no-quibble guarantee, meaning you can return them in any condition for a full refund.
Whether you had a change of heart or prescription: just return any lenses, unopened and in their original packaging within 365 days. We'll refund the amount they cost to the payment method used, or add it as store credit on your account, right away.
We're always here for you
Our friendly, knowledgeable customer service team is available 7 days a week 8:00 to 23:59. Reach out to us by phone on 020 7768 5000 in the UK or 1 800 870 0741 in the US, email on email@example.com or live chat.
Ordered something in error and need to amend or cancel it? Please get in touch with our customer service team ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Statutory Cancellations Rights
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. you may cancel your order and obtain a full refund within 14 days of receipt of the goods. If your order contains a number of items that are delivered separately, the cancellation period begins from receipt of the final item. This does not apply to any products made to your specification unless they are faulty. You must return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition within 14 days of notifying us that you wish to cancel.