Benefits of Biotrue Multi-Purpose Solution - single pack
- Multipurpose solution to clean, disinfect, rinse and store your lenses
- Made of hyaluronan (HA), a lubricant found in your eyes that hydrates your contact lenses
- Up to 20 hours of moisture, for a comfortable wear throughout the day
- Reproduces the pH of healthy tears, for the highly effective action of the dual disinfectants
- Works with soft contact lenses, including those in silicone hydrogel
- Contains a 300ml bottle to be used within 90 days after first opening
More information about Biotrue Multi-Purpose Solution - single pack
The Biotrue multipurpose solution, from leading manufacturer Bausch + Lomb, has been designed to work like your eyes to ensure their comfort and hygiene. This highly effective solution conditions, cleans, disinfects, rinses and stores soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel contact lenses. Thanks to its powerful formula, it has been tested to kill 99.9% of germs.
The specifically formulated solution also works on the eyes in a perfectly balanced way, taking into account the natural hydration of the tear ducts in order to create comfortable hydration for up to 20 hours. It is made of hyaluronan (HA), a lubricant found in your eyes that hydrates your contact lenses efficiently throughout the day. By matching the pH of healthy tears, the dual disinfectants combine their actions to keep your eyes and your contact lenses clean and healthy.
The 300ml bottle can be used for up to 90 days after being first opened and should be stored at room temperature. Alternatively, you can choose the Biotrue multipurpose solution - flight pack for whenever you're on the go, or the Biotrue multipurpose solution - 2 pack if you would like more stocks.
If you need any advice about how to buy your contact lenses online, we're here to assist you Monday - Friday 8:00 - 21:00, and Saturday - Sunday 8:00 - 18:00 via web chat, phone (020 7768 5000 - UK, 1 800 870 0741 - US) or email email@example.com. Have a question about ordering from Vision Direct? Check out our handy how to guides.