Benefits of Precision 1 contact lenses 90 Pack
- High-quality daily disposable contact lenses that are convenient and hygienic
- 90 pack means that you don’t need to reorder as often
- SmartSurface® Technology ensures long-lasting hydration and comfort
- Made from silicone hydrogel to provide crystal-clear and healthy vision
- A handling tint guarantees an easy application process for first-time wearers
- UV blocking filter offers extra protection from harmful sun rays
Find out how to read your prescription for Precision 1, including base curve and diameter.
More information about Precision 1 90 Pack
Precision 1 are high-quality daily contact lenses from the leading manufacturer, Alcon. Each lens features innovative SmartSurface® Technology, with a thin layer of moisture that ensures the water content reaches 80% of the surface for maximum hydration. By locking in moisture throughout the day, your eyes will remain comfortable from breakfast until bedtime.
Made from a modern silicone hydrogel, Verofilcon A, Precision 1 offers exceptionally crisp and healthy vision. In addition, an in-built UV blocking filter adds an extra level of protection against harmful UVA and UVB sun rays. Plus, a handling tint allows for an easy and simple application process, particularly helpful for first-time wearers.
Precision 1 contact lenses 90 Pack are also available as Precision 1 30 pack.
Alternative contact lenses
For even greater comfort all day long, our optician recommends Dailies Total 1.
Precision 1 90 Pack contact lens technical specifications
|Type of Lens:||Daily disposable|
|Material:||51% Water + Verofilcon A|
|Oxygen permeability:||100 Dk/t|
|Lens diameter:||14.2 mm|
|Base curves:||8.3 mm|
|Available powers:||-12.00D to +8.00D|
If you need any advice about how to buy your contact lenses online, we're here to assist you 7 days a week 8:00 to 23:59 via web chat, phone (020 7768 5000 - UK, 1 800 870 0741- US) or email email@example.com. Have a question about ordering from Vision Direct? Check out our handy how-to guides.