Benefits of Bausch & Lomb ULTRA Multifocal for Astigmatism contact lenses
- Multifocal toric lenses designed to correct presbyopia and astigmatism
- Monthly lenses that can be worn for up to 30 days (under the guidance of an optician)
- Breathable and stable lens surface to provide clear vision for up to 16 hours
- Soft silicone hydrogel material with MoistureSeal™ Technology hydrates the eyes
- Blue visibility tint ensures an easy application process
- Handy 6 pack, meaning you don't need to reorder as often
Find out how to read your prescription for Bausch & Lomb ULTRA Multifocal for Astigmatism, including base curve and diameter.
More information about Bausch & Lomb ULTRA Multifocal for Astigmatism 6 pack
Bausch & Lomb ULTRA Multifocal for Astigmatism, manufactured by Bausch & Lomb, are multifocal and toric monthly lenses, designed to correct presbyopia and astigmatism (in addition to myopia and hyperopia). These state-of-the-art lenses encompass 3 Zone Progressive Design™ Technology, which enables clear vision at any distance, as well as Opticalign™ Design to ensure a stable and comfortable fit.
Each lens, made with the exceptionally soft and flexible silicone hydrogel, samfilcon A, also includes MoistureSeal™ Technology that retains high levels of moisture, guaranteeing a longer and irritation-free wear of up to 16 hours. Plus, Bausch & Lomb ULTRA Multifocal for Astigmatism lenses feature a blue visibility tint, allowing for an easy and quick application process.
Bausch & Lomb ULTRA Multifocal for Astigmatism 6 pack contact lens technical specifications
|Manufacturer:||Bausch & Lomb|
|Type of lens:||Monthly|
|Oxygen permeability (Dk/t):||114 Dk/t|
|Lens diameter:||14.5 mm|
|Base Curves:||8.6 mm|
|Available powers:||-5.00 to +3.00|
If you need any advice about how to buy your contact lenses online, we're here to assist you 7 days a week 8:00 to 23:59 via web chat, phone (020 7768 5000 - UK, 1 800 870 0741 - US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a question about ordering from Vision Direct? Check out our handy-how to guides.