Buy contact lenses online
Vision Direct is the fastest, easiest and cheapest way to buy contact lenses online. Ordering contact lenses with us is a hassle-free process and takes just 2 minutes. Repeat ordering is even quicker for contact lens wearers, with our superfast 3-click reorders. When you buy contact lenses online from Vision Direct you'll save money without compromising on quality. We stock the same contacts as high street opticians and retailers, without lengthy queues. Plus, we offer our customers lower prices and better service. With our dedicated Monday - Friday 8:00 - 21:00, and Saturday - Sunday 8:00 - 18:00 customer service, if you ever need help, we're ready to assist.
Why buy contact lenses online from Vision Direct?
- Vision Direct is rated an excellent 4.8/5 on the independent review site Trustpilot
- Next day delivery - on orders placed before 11:45pm - standard for all stocked products
- Our prices are up to 45% cheaper than the high street
- We stock high-quality contact lenses from top brands and manufacturers, including Bausch & Lomb, Alcon, CooperVision and Johnson & Johnson
- Our experienced eye care professionals can offer expert eye care advice
- Monday - Friday 8:00 - 21:00, and Saturday - Sunday 8:00 - 18:00 customer service. Our team is available to help via phone, email and live webchat
How to buy contact lenses online
When buying contact lenses online, all you need to do is double check your prescription on the side of a box of contact lenses you've recently bought, enter the details and go through the simple checkout process. To find your contact lens prescription details navigate to any of our product pages, on the right-hand side of the page you'll see a grey box, titled 'Enter Your Prescription', click on any of the following: 'base curve', 'diameter', 'power', 'cylinder' and 'axis. The relevant area will now be highlighted. This makes it easier to find your prescription details on your current contact lens box, so you don't need your prescription to hand. Or, if you're unsure how to read your prescription, follow the link to find out and watch our handy video, for some easy to follow advice. Need some help? Send us a picture of your prescription and we can quickly double-check the details with your optician.
Why is buying contact lenses from the optician more hassle?
Buying contact lenses from the optician is often more expensive and complicated than buying online. This is due to optician direct debits schemes. They work like rolling monthly phone contracts, where you pay a fee for your supply of contact lenses. However, direct debit schemes aren't always good value for money and can limit the freedom of lens wearers, because:
- New customers sign up for a minimum of 3 months
- Some direct debit schemes last 2 years
- No flexibility, you receive the same lenses every month
- If you want to switch lenses you need to visit your optician
Buying from Vision Direct gives you total freedom to buy what you want when you want. We have no minimum order value, we're open Monday - Friday 8:00 - 21:00, and Saturday - Sunday 8:00 - 18:00 and we'll deliver to your home the next day as standard when we have your product in stock. We understand direct debits can be convenient, they reduce the need to worry about ordering new lenses. That's why we created our SMS/email reminder service, which allows customers to set an automatic reminder for the date they'd like to reorder lenses. This way you'll never forget to reorder again.
Unlike at the optician when you buy online there's no appointments or queues. We have the UK's largest selection of the best contact lenses online at prices up to 45% cheaper than opticians, plus our eye care professionals' impartial and unbiased advice helps you easily find the lenses which suit you.