1 Day Acuvue Moist
Benefits of 1 Day Acuvue Moist contact lenses
- Daily disposable contact lenses, easy to use and convenient
- Great for dry eyes, with LACREON technology that provides extra care
- High UV blocking, prevents more than 80% of harmful UV radiation
- A unique cushion of moisture to ensure hydration all day long
- The visibility tint and 1-2-3 inversion indicator allows for an easy application
Find out how to read your contact lens prescription for Acuvue Moist, including base curve and diameter.
More information about Acuvue Moist
1 Day Acuvue Moist are incredibly breathable daily contact lenses from Johnson & Johnson that don't require a daily eye care routine. Great for dry or sensitive eyes, these lenses are made with exclusive LACREON technology and a wetting agent, inspired by the body's natural tears. Plus, they lock in moisture to keep your vision crystal-clear, preventing any dryness.
If you're looking for lenses that can provide long-lasting comfort, 1 Day Acuvue Moist are a great choice. Their unique moisture cushion keeps your eyes free from irritation and is specially formulated to provide extra care. They have a high water content of 58%, in-built UV protection and are made from a type of silicone hydrogel material, etafilcon A, to ensure high levels of comfort from breakfast until the end of the day.
1 Day Acuvue Moist contact lenses are also available in multifocal form as 1 Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal and as toric lenses with 1 Day Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism.
Can you wear 1 Day Acuvue Moist contact lenses?
1 Day Acuvue Moist are daily contact lenses, suitable to correct long and short-sightedness in the left eye and the right eye, following an eye test. They're particularly recommended for wearers experiencing dry and sensitive eyes, also those with allergies.
How long can you wear 1 Day Acuvue Moist contact lenses?
The recommended time may vary based on the characteristics of your eyes, but generally speaking, they're designed to be comfortable for about 10-12 consecutive hours. After this time, simply dispose of them in order to avoid dryness, redness and other possible discomforts.
What material is 1 Day Acuvue Moist contact lenses made from?
1 Day Acuvue Moist have a high water content of 58% and are made from breathable etafilcon A, which allows oxygen to reach the cornea with ease.
Which is better: 1 Day Acuvue Moist or Acuvue Oasys 1 Day with HydraLuxe?
When it comes to Acuvue Moist vs Oasys (another popular Acuvue dailies brand), it’s very much dependent on whether you would prefer the higher levels of hydration offered by 1 Day Acuvue Moist or the improved breathability of Acuvue Oasys 1 Day with HydraLuxe.
Alternative contact lenses
You can also wear...
everclear ADM or Dailies AquaComfort Plus are recommended by our optician as a compatible alternative to these lenses.
1 Day Acuvue Moist contact lens technical specifications
|Manufacturer:||Johnson & Johnson|
|Type of Lens:||Daily disposable|
|Material:||58% Water + 42% Etafilcon A|
|Oxygen permeability:||25.5 x 10 Dk/t|
|Base curves:||8.5 mm; 8.9mm|
|Available powers:||+0.50D to +6.00D | -0.50D to -12.0D|
1. H. Sheardown, L. Liu, L. Jones; Chemical Characterization of 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST™ and 1-DAY ACUVUE® Contact Lenses. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2006;47(13):2388.
2. J. Sha, D. Tilia, D. Kho, J. Diec, V. Thomas; Comparison of Extended Depth-of-focus Prototype Contact Lenses with the 1-Day ACUVUE® MOIST MULTIFOCAL™ After One Week of Wear. Eye & Contact Lens: Sci. & Clin. Prac. 2018;44(2):S157-S163.
3. SM. Lee, JE. Lee, DI. Lee, HS. Yu; Adhesion of Acanthamoeba on Cosmetic Contact Lenses. J. Korean. Med. Sci. 2018;33(4):e26.
If you need any advice about how to buy your contact lenses online, we're here to assist you Monday to Friday 8:00 - 21:00, and Saturday to Sunday 9:00 - 17:30 via web chat, phone (020 7768 5000 - UK, 1 800 870 0741 - US) or email email@example.com. Have a question about ordering from Vision Direct? Check out our handy how-to guides.